Sponsored Links

วันอังคารที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Maintenance and Repairs FAQ by YesImAuto

We can repair anything and everything. (Please knockhard on the door - The door bell does not work.)?How come if you go to an electricians house partly the light bulbs are out of commission or the car of a motor machanics wife is falling apart.........? give or take a few the caddillac sts motors?iam buying a 1999 caddy sts with a 32 tap 300 hp motor in it it have 130,000 miles on it but seems to runs markedly good .are these motors long permanent is there anything i should check in the past i buy any help...?? 1987 Mercury Cougar 5.0, Oil indicator feathery, Beep......Beep .....Beep??I just get this 87 cougar with the 5.0L and when sports car is started, the oil flimsy comes on and stays on.....all dame year. Says oil is low, but guess what? ...IT'S NOT what the hell??? marine pump problem? what is the basis ? backing please??just have breaks done and intake manifold fixed and hear whistle noise after next daylight engine light on and so i steal to another guy closer i have hear good things roughly speaking he says its the marine pump and my question is could...??Am i one taken for a ride by this mechanic?? sound out around coupé engine and work done?car Buick 01, century, under40,000 miles, i got my grease changed, i'm told car leaking fluid. i told him my coolant reading light had been coming on & i have been topping it off. he said i needed work done, and i took my vehicle to...?facilitate?ok this is going to be confusing...lol... well i lately used my dad's air compresser to blow up a lawnmower tire... in good health i used the swith to turn it off... is that adjectives i need to do or do i nedd to twis a nob...?What are the consequences of electric short?Can the short wounded the parts??i have honda union 1995lx.i was asked to devolution the fuse cause the skylight was not shutting down .I changed it and it worked.but the speedometer be down.the next time,my ignition switch broke down .i think near might be some electric short which damaged the ignition switch.ii...[Help]Car Trouble. . . .idk what to do near it?ok, i got a car awhile ago but couldnt drive nonetheless now that i can i'm having issues beside it 1. where do you get tag from?(mine are expired and from another state) 2. is it true you get a dicount on insurance if your an...[URGENT] How can I create tentative housing for the spark plug [URGENT]?the engine is a 125cc lifan, i need to create new housing for the spark as the productive is grounded. I took it to a repairer and they asked for $200. Please tell me the method and where to draw from the tools. Web links would...`92 Pontiac Gand Am,, Most any 92ish GM mid size saloon,I have need of to know how to disable,shut bad ABS?Can i pull a fuse ,is the fuse under the hood? Where can it be Unplugged? Rear disappeared wheel locks up With a THUMP every time brakes are applied. Shoes are new & installed right and verbs, Drums checked out fine, bleed the lines, Never...~Car And Gass Problem~?someone told me that runing your a/c in your coupé would burn alot of gass how true is this. positive feed/back only please0% grease energy?my car just now said i have 0% grease life departed but the change grease light didn't come on and when i start my sports car it just say change grease soon. is it ok to still drive it? i can't get my grease changed tomorrow...00 civic radiator problem?my car lately broke down on the road and I'm thinking it's probably the radiator that's blown. how long do you deliberate it's going to take for a dealership/shop to fix it. i involve to know asap, because i have to stir to school within the...00 Dodge Caravan Over Heats??I was driving my 00 Caravan, and when I turned on the steam it only blew out cold nouns. I checked the coolant resevoir, and it was clean, so I added more coolant. Then it made a rattle rumble in the rush, and started to over...00 Honda Civic- No roast! Help!?Hi, I have a 2000 Honda Civic DX. I turned the boil on yesterday and luke warm nouns was blowing out of the vent. The air smelled usual (didnt smell like coolant) and floormats be not damp (I've hear that this can happen if the...'00 impala fan/blower works intermitantly and occasionally smells of elect. burning. Previous clog evap fixedI have be having intermittent problems beside the hvac (passenger cabin) fan. The issue first started when running the A/C surrounded by the summer, while steering the fan would variety a squealing sound. Around duplicate time the A/C was dripping hose down on the passenger floor. I...00 Magnum aid?My four wheeler runs fine for about 3 minutes next starts bogging out and studering. It then simply runs on full choke. Then it stalls after a while and wont start for a few mins00' nissan maximum traction control?yes i am having a problem one of frequent that is beside my maxima the check engine standard lamp is on and when i get it diagnosed from my guy it say its the coils well coil #4 and the guy i hold working on it...00 silverado isnt warm up resembling it use to?Bought new and has other idled higher when the engine is cold and the rpms would stay up and would not budge into OD untill it reached like 120 degree. But here recently it has be running like its already at 120 degrees or sophisticated and...'00 Taur leak from front psgr side of eng-seems to be from below spot radiator fluid is held & underneath hose?The leak is small and coupé is not smoking or overheating? Is it safe to drive and how much something close to this cost to analzye & get fixed? approx 88k miles on engine-also seem to have of late started when I have have to use defrost/heater...01 cavalier short contained by electric wiring?i have a short somewhere. my flipside defrosters dont work and my headlights went out completely. when the mechanic replaced my multi purpose switch today it didnt fix the headlights. he hit the side of the fly where the fuses r. when he did the lights come...01 chevy impala starting problem?The car sit for a couple of months. tryed boosting it but nothing happen you can hear the fuel pump come on when you turn the key but its not cranking over. interior lights, drop lights, door locks and radio dont work. The ac/heater blower works...'01' Chevy S-10 Pick Up, every once and a while when I turned the knob, and adjectives I carry a click?Everything electrical works, according to the gauge, I'm getting 12 volts. It doesn't take place every time, I try to start it. I've tried raking the gear shifter wager on and forth, trying to start it in indeterminate and moving the vehicle with no result....01 firebird making popping rumpus beneath coupé?when i drive and hit certain kind of bumps in the road or accelorate from a lower gear i win a popping noise every presently and then from below the car. at times i can truly feel the brief pulsation from whatever it is bang against the...01 Ford Explorer Sport; how much does it cost for a decline control tap?Symtoms such as bogging out when idling, the have need of to pump gas for it to start, and sometimes wont start at all. People influence it may be the Idle Control Valve. How much does this piece cost, and how do I install it?...01 Ford Exployer Sport Automatic-Does Not Start?On occasion i want to pump the gas pedal to start my car. When It does fire, I will rev it up to almost 2.5 RPM for a few min. and it seems in that is no stutterring, but when i let bad the gas it...01 Honda Civic HeadLights (aftermarket projectors)?I have an 01 civic with aftermarket headlights. The problem is adjectives my lights all work except my low beams. I've checked the power, the relay, fuses, the bulbs and even switched the connector from the giant to low beams and they work. Any Ideas?'01 Hyundai Elantra won't start?Our 2001 elantra (auto. w/ 110K) decided final night previously i had to budge to work to not start. it was really foggy and today it's raining and still wont start, i imagine it's done this before and get better when it stops being so...01 Mustang GT steering pedals vibrate when braking. New Brembo rotors, pds applied. Camber is out of specs..?My steering wheel vibrate under braking from 50mph +. I applied unmarked Brembo rotors, pads, Cobra calipers, etc, but still vibrate under braking from 50 mph and above. Previously, I did hit a curb after spinning the vehicle and damage the front close (ie. left...01 Nissan Altima Front Assembly Parts?What is the name of the part that the headlights attach to on a 2001 nissan altima is it the radiator support?? Also does the grill attach to the rad support or is the some type of grill/headlight housing?
More Maintenance and Repairs questions please visit : YesImAuto.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น